Argon Pressure Reducer
Welcome to our site! We are glad to give you a recommendation of this High Quality Argon Pressure Reducer. It's designed for reduce and control the pressure of gases for welding work, and it's applicable for argon. The pressure reducer adopts piston decompression method, gas of high pressure enters into the regulator and then low pressure releases.
1. Made of high quality PC and copper, sturdy and durable in use
2. Use economic style flow meter regulator and single stage piston design
3. Combination of regulator and flow meter as one unit
4. Poly carbonate flow tube and outer cover are impact resistant for maximum durability
5. Compact lightweight construction, convenient for use
6. Dual scale gauge with unbreakable poly carbonate lens for durability
7. Flow meters are more accurate than the flow gauge regulators
8. The output flow is adjustable from 0 to 60 SCFH, and is indicated by a ball which moves up and down in the flow tube, so this flow meter will handle MIG and TIG welding both steel and aluminum
9. Easy to operate, convenient for use
1. Color: Transparent & Golden
2. Material: PC & Copper
3. Volume Range: 0-60 SCFH (kgf/c㎡)
4. Pressure Range: 0-3500 PSI
5. kgf/c㎡ Range: 0-250 kgf/c㎡
6. Dimensions: (6.30 x 6.30 x 3.94)" / (16 x 16 x 10)cm (L x W x H)
7. Weight: 26.46oz / 750g
1 x Pressure Reducer
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 1-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.